Art Events India, is a technology platform for Event Search and Promotion. It is owned by the “Art Events India”.
The term ‘Art Events India’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The event and related information is community generated content by social media, organizer, event holder or well-wishers.
- Art Events India accesses only the publicly available events from social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp Groups etc.) and our well-wishers.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- If anyone has any issue (obligation, privacy related, legal, criminal, political, identity theft or any other) with the content of event, we request them to directly contact us for the problem and/or removal of events.
- Art Events India is not affiliated with any social media and only displays the information which is publicly available.
- We may periodically send You free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of Our Site and Services. When You receive newsletters or promotional communications from Us, You may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from Us and You will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail You receive or by contacting Us at email@example.com
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Indian civil laws and will be subject to proceedings at Gujarat High Court, Vadodara (India).